Account Executive – Public Relations Firm
Posted April 10, 2017
A boutique public relations/public affairs firm in Tysons Corner is seeking applicants for an Account Executive position.
The Account Executive will provide support in coordinating public relations programs for the firm’s clients.
- Work independently with clients as one of firm’s primary contacts
- Write press releases/advisories/case statements and collateral material
- Create and maintain social media program for clients and firm
- Monitor client media coverage and report results to client teams
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for PR campaigns
- Plan and manage events
- Represent clients at events
- Represent firm at philanthropic and industry events
- Coordinate firm’s annual charity event
- Manage intern program
- 4-year college graduate
- Ability to multi-task and work on deadline
- Excellent written & oral communications skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Willingness to work some evenings
- At least one year experience working in a professional office environment
Salary and bonus exceeds $50,000 plus benefits package.
No phone calls please. To apply, please send resume to:
We have an active, ongoing internship program at Commonwealth Consultants. If you are interested in a full or part-time internship, please email your resume to Bruce McLeod at .